PCMark 10 is a powerful benchmarking utility that can be used to test the overall performance of a computer system and also the capabilities of different hardware components. It is the ideal test for organizations that are evaluating PCs for a workforce with a range of performance needs.
Download Futuremark PCMark 10 Full Version
Futuremark PCMark 10 is one of the most comprehensive benchmark software developed by the developer UL. If you want to check the performance of desktops, laptops and tablets accurately, you need such an independent benchmark test. The software of UL (formerly Futuremark) has been one of the most popular solutions for years. With PCMark , the Finnish developers provide a free program that is even used in the professional field to determine the performance of hardware components. IT companies and editors also use PCMark to provide comparable information about the performance of hardware components.
PCMark 10 Professional Edition can test systems with several benchmark tests which are sorted according to different application scenarios. These are intended primarily to simulate everyday tasks and thus deliver a result that is as realistic as possible. These tests include browsing the Internet, video-conferencing, working with spreadsheets and documents, and photo and video editing. The software is designed so that both weak hardware, such as tablets and netbooks but also the components of high-end computers can be tested. The program calculates a score that will be displayed after the evaluation has been completed. The detailed view of the information provides you with information about the individual assessments in the respective areas.
Using the Free Full Version version of PCMark 10 Advanced and Professional edition, it provides additional tests that help you determine among other things like the battery life of laptops or tablets and the performance of hard disks. The latest version of PCMark requires Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit each) as the operating system.
If you want to know what the system can do, PCMark 10 will give the right answers. At the end of each test, you will get a detailed list of how your system performs in the different areas. From the PCMark suite, finally, the famous score is calculated, with which countless users online can compare their system performance.
PCMark 10 Advanced Features
- Industry standard benchmark tool
- Rests using popular applications
- Ideal for vendor-neutral procurement
- Supports SSD and hybrid storage devices
- Performance testing and measurement tools
- Simple, accurate and impartial results
- Extremely simple and very easy-to-use
- SSDs and HDDs testing with the Storage test
- Benchmark tests for Adobe & Microsoft applications
- Ability to measure the battery life of your tablet or notebook
What’s new in Futuremark PCMark 10 Free Full Version
- All five performance benchmarks
- New workloads fast and efficient
- In-depth hardware monitoring graphs
- Offline results are automatically saved
- Run individual workloads to fine-tune your system.
How to Free Full Version, Activate or Register PCMark 10 Professional for Free?
- First Turn off your internet Connection (Recommended)
- Install PCMark trial setup.exe using given build.
- After installation Do not run the PCMark. Close it if running.
- After that Run “Free Full Version.reg” Click Yes > Click OK.
- Do not update PCMark after merging .reg “provided”
All Done. Enjoy! Futuremark PCMark 10 Full Version by Kickass Free Full Versions for free…. 😀
Futuremark PCMark 10 Professional Full Version Download Links!
(PCMark 10 Setup incl Free Full Version)
(PCMark 10 Free Full Version Only/.REG Key)