EMX 18.104.22.168 for Creo 7.0 /PDX 12.0.0 for Creo 6.0 x64 Free download.
PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension (EMX) is a software for designing plastic injection molds. With this application, users can design their own plastic molds in a familiar two-dimensional environment. To take advantage of the benefits of 3D design, the program will automatically generate and provide a 3D model of the template. The resulting 3D models are used in the mold production process to check the accuracy of the design, as well as to produce detailed and partial maps and BOMs. This software provides engineers with all the tools needed to design templates.
Features and Features of PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension Extensions:
- Easy two-dimensional design capability and ability to customize it
- Auto Assembly of Components – Easily put together
- Automatically add all holes, threads and … to pages
- Manufacturing, storing and reusing custom components
- Simple and simple layout for better display
- Increase productivity through automation functions
- Time saving template design
- Ability to display standard and non-standard formatting components
- Complete catalogs including: DME, DMS, EOC, FUTABA (Misumi), HASCO, KLA, MEUSBURGER, PEDROTTI, RABOURDIN, STRACK, PROGRESSIVE, NATIONAL, PCS, LKM etc.
- And …
Before you start PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension 9.0 M010 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Available in Readme.txt file.
EMX – Expert Moldbase Extension
PTC Creo PDX – Progressive Die Extension
free download other software: https://autodownloads.info/