Blue Iris Free Full Version Surveillance Software allows you to view and record up to 64 cameras (IP cameras, web cameras, DVR/CCTV based cameras) simultaneously and is compatible with the vast majority of IP camera and DVR brands. In addition. it takes advantage of H.264 video compression allowing you to save hard drive space and reduce bandwidth consumption. Use Amcrest Blue Iris to turn your existing Windows PC into a fully featured professional video surveillance system.
Blue Iris Free Full Version or leading-edge Windows Media file formats. Keep your eye on your house, area of business, cars, and valuables; observe your pets or your children; track your nanny, babysitter, or even personnel. See your door for visitors, packages, or email. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant messaging, or telephone. Overlay images and text. Utilize the built-in Internet host, or post to an Internet website.
To be able to generate use of this program, you have to have Blue Iris version 4.x installed and running on a Windows PC. that provides you comprehensive video security. It helps you to keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables. In addition, this application allows you to watch out for your pets and your kids. Also, you can monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees. cameras including webcams, camcorders, network IP cams, and more. By using this program, you can capture JPEG snapshots or capture movies in standard video formats. It supports video formats such as MP4, AVI, advanced DVR, and more.
Blue Iris Key Features:
- All passwords are saved encrypted
- 64 channel recording
- H.264 video compression
- Get alerts via email, text message, or telephone
- Motion and sound-triggered recording
- Sound recording alternatives availabl
- Handle multiple Blue Iris installments
- Optionally record sound
- Use a timer to Ascertain if the machine is equipped
- Control the traffic sign icon, program, and profile choice
- Use movement or sound sensing to activate recording, or document continuously or occasionally.
- Overlay the Present date/time in Addition to a symbol or other info
- Pictures may be recorded as JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version)
- Get alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice telephone call (with automatic redial), or outside program/script
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that you have control over its functionality to a shared PC
- Constructed web-server to get web-casting all cameras digital zoom and pan/tilt
What’s New In Blue Iris 22.214.171.124 Free Full Version ?
- When using dual-streaming, JPEG images will be created from the main-stream instead of the sub-stream where possible. Rather than fully spooling up main-stream decoding, the software uses the direct-to-disc pre-trigger frames buffer to synthesize these images. This means you should specify at least enough pre-trigger time on the Record tab to span the key-frame interval for your main-stream.
- An optional parameter &jpeg=path has been added to both the &trigger and &flagalert web server admin requests.
- This allows you to replace the alert image with one potentially “marked up” by external analysis.
- An optional parameter &decode=x has been add to the /image/cams server request. Use x=0 for automatic sub/mainstream selection based on resolution; the sub-stream will also be upsampled until the mainstream is available. Use x=1 to wait for the mainstream or x=0 to always select the sub-stream.
- The RTSP server was updated to accommodate the requirements of the Monocle portal for viewing cameras on the Echo Show.
How to Free Full Version, Activate, or Register Blue Iris Free Full Version Key?
- Uninstall the Previous Version With IObit Uninstaller
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard
- Install Program & Don’t Run It (If Running Then Quit)
- Run Free Full Version
- Click On Free Full Version